‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for 2 owners

[Please email me, not respond to this] 3rd year of running a 12 team, .5 PPR keeper league on ESPN. Looking for serious and committed owners only, and a pair of owners who know each other is always nice so that you’re not “alone” in the league.

Link to the league rules are here: https://app.box.com/s/wpka6qwaemp9eqt95hro509woepfgiia and I’m attaching two images. They contain the 2 teams to be filled, with the players and the draft round price of each player.

You’ll notice in the rules, that it is a 2-man keeper league. You may keep 0, 1, or 2 players of the ones currently on these 2 orphan teams.

We will draft and manage all offseason moves through Sleeper, then after the draft we will immediately move to ESPN for the season. (Neither of these orphans have traded/lost/gained any 2019 draft picks, so worry not)09%20AM 39%20AM

Please email me at brett.alex.mills@gmail.com for inquiry, because I do not check this very often. Also feel free to share this with anyone you think would be a good fit.