‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for a Dynasty or Empire Superflex Startup

Hey footclan. I’ve only been playing fantasy football a few years and never played dynasty before, but I love fantasy football and I would like to become a committed member of a paid dynasty/empire superflex league. Interested in half or full ppr and 10 or 12 teams in the league. Excited to hear back from anyone looking to do a startup for 2020. Thanks!

Hey, if you’re still interested in start up I’m putting together 12 team 0.5ppr superflex of footclan members.

Here are the bylaws

Let me know if you are interested

Cheers!

Hey, I’m interested. Is this filled?

Thanks,

Hi Civilkid, these bylaws look extremely well put together. I am agreeable to everything in them except for the dues and payouts. Please don’t take offense, but I am looking for a league with a higher buy-in (ideally $200+). Considering the amount of time and effort I am expecting to put into the league I am looking for a prize pool that is a bit more enticing. Therefore I am going to pass on your offer. I appreciate it though and good luck with your league!

1 Like

We just filled about an hour ago! If someone drops out I’ll keep you in mind.

Yeah I thought I saw the post say (filled). Oh well, thanks for the quick response :smiley:

I would love to be ina new startup. My email is jeff.holmes1980@icloud.com