Looking for a league - willing to pay buy-ins!

Anyone still looking for members?

I currently have 5 open spots in my dynasty start up if interested

Hey, I’m running a .5 ppr superflex league with no kickers. The buy in is $25 (using league safe) and I have 2 spots left. Please send me a message if you’re interested and I can send you a link

1 Like

This is a unique and super fun league i run that still has spots open. See if you like the format

The Survivor Fantasy Championship 2021

Each week you choose your line up using the entire NFL as your roster. Each player (entrant) has the same roster to choose from, the entire NFL.

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex (RB,WR, or TE) 1 Def 1 Kicker

The twist is that you can start each player only 1 time all year . That’s 18 different Qb’s, at least 36 different RB’s and WR’s. You get the idea. It’s all about picking the right match ups to get the most points from the guys you choose while going up against everyone else in the league. A Player is locked in once their game starts, until then you are able to change your line ups as much as you like, or may need to due to injury, covid, or other. Points are added cumulatively thru week 18 of the NFL season and the top players receive $$$

This will be the 6th year I have been running this tournament on myfantasyleague platform.
30$entry

If you want more details message me and i will get you all the info.

I’m look for a few ppr 10 man

I’m starting a free redraft league - drafting on 9/8/21

$25, 16 teams, 0.5ppr, $200 auction, guillotine league. TE premium scoring. QB/RB/WR/TE/flex/flex/flex/flex, 3 bench. Lowest scoring team each week gets chopped from the league, all of their players become available on waivers. $1000 FAAB for the season. Draft is at 7pm eastern. First come, first serve. Pay through LeagueSafe and you’ll get the link to join the league on Sleeper. https://leaguesafe.com/join/4003249

still room?

I got a decent orphan team looking for an owner.
https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/orphaned-team-100-buy-in-year-3-of-dynasty/197421

when is draft? I have two teams that might be interested

What are details for you’re dynasty - might have a few folks interested

What time on 9-8 are you drafting?

Yes

I got 10 man league on yahoo , half point ppr $20 buy in we got 8 guys looking to add 1 or 2 More , paypal cash out for the winner draft is tonight 7pm est lmk if interested

Drafting at 7:30 pm Pacific Time today

Paid league here - 3 spots left out of 12 Sleeper