‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for a manager for an orphaned team in .5 PPR keeper league

Hey FootClan!

I’m looking to find a manager for an orphaned team in my 12 team keeper league. I’m looking for someone who loves fantasy football, is a good written communicator, and has a great sense of humor. All current managers are footclan listeners - this is our second season. This past season we played on Yahoo but we are in the process of moving to Sleeper. It’s a $50 buy in, winner take all league. We use a FAAB waiver system. Playoffs are Week 15 and 16. Here are the roster positions:

1QB
2RB
3WR
1TE
1Flex (RB/WR/TE)

1IR
5 Bench

Each season, team managers can select two players to keep from last year’s roster. Players are kept for one pick higher than they were drafted/kept the previous year. Players drafted in the first 3 rounds are not eligible as keepers. Players drafted in rounds 4-6 maintain their keeper cost even if dropped onto the waiver. All other players picked up off waivers, regardless of draft position, have a keeper cost of a 7th round pick. Two players with the same keeper cost may be kept but one must be kept for one pick higher. For instance, two waiver pickups can be kept for a 7th and a 6th. If you trade your 7th round pick, waiver pickups would be kept for a 6th and a 5th and so on.

Here are the highlights of the orphaned team:

1st overall pick in the draft for next season. Some keeper options include Elijah McGuire (7th) and Robby Anderson (7th).

Offseason keeper player and pick trading is allowed so we’re looking for managers now. Message me if you have questions or if you’re interested!

Shane