‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for a player in a $40 10 team Keeper

Hey guys,
I got a 10 team keeper on yahoo. I guy dropped out on me last minute and I’m looking for someone to step in. It’s not the standard keep 3 players kind of keeper so I’ll include the keeper section of the Constitution:
Article VII- Keeper Rules

This is an unlimited keeper league. You will be given the option to keep each player on your roster for the cost of a draft slot equal to the number of times kept earlier than the draft slot from the previous year. Players dropped and picked up by another team assume the round that the dropping player would have had to pay or the tenth round whichever is earlier. Free Agent pickups that were not drafted cost a 10th round pick. If you would like to keep more than one player with the same draft cost than you must give up the previous rounds, but this will not affect future years. If a player is drafted in the later rounds and dropped. Then re-claimed by the same owner, that player will cost his original draft cost. Traded players will cost the new owner the same cost the original owner would have paid. If a player who has been designated as a keeper suffers an injury that drastically effects their draft stock prior to the draft, the owner has the right to cancel the keeper status. To cancel the keeper selection an email or text must be sent to the commissioner no later than 24 hours prior to the draft.

EXAMPLE: Player X was drafted in round 6 last year. To keep him, the owner has the option to draft him in the 5th round this year. That round penalty increases with each year you keep a player. To keep Player X a 2nd year, it would cost that owner their 3rd round pick (6-1=5, 5-2=3). Player X is not eligible to be kept for a 3rd year (3-3=0, there is no 0th round). Players dropped and picked up by another team assume the round that the player was drafted or the tenth round whichever is earlier. EXAMPLE: Player Y was drafted last year in the 6th round. If dropped and picked up by another team, it would cost that team a 5th round pick to keep him. If Player Z was drafted in the 15 round and then dropped and picked up by someone else, it would cost a 10th round pick to keep him. If you would like to keep players with the same keeper cost than you must give up the previous rounds. So if you would like to keep two free agent pickups and your eleventh round selection from last year’s draft then you would have to use your 10th, 9th, and 8th rounds to keep them. If you trade for a seventh round player and you want to keep your seventh round player than you must give up your sixth and fifth rounds. If you want to keep one of those players the following year it will cost a fourth round pick regardless of which player went in the fifth and which went in the sixth round.

It’s a really fun league with a good mix of people, mostly air traffic controllers with a few construction equipment rental mixed in. Not everyone knows each other in real life so it’s a great league to jump into…
If your interested drop me a line below with your email and I’ll give you all the details.

Going to need to see what kind of team he had.