‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for a ppr start up dynasty league

Hey what’s up foot clan I’ve been playing fantasy football for about 7-8 yrs now. This is my 2nd season listening to the ballers I have become a big fan and they have convinced me to try out a dynasty league. I’m looking to join a ppr start up dynasty preferably on yahoo. If anybody has an open spot in their league I would love to join please let me know and give me some info so I can join. thanks and good luck this season unless you are in a league with me lol

Start one I’m interested in being in the league

I will start one if I can’t find one to join. I’m alrea the commissioner of a keeper league going in to yr 2 idk how difficult it would be to commish two leagues I might just try it

I hear you I’m a commissioner for three as of now but if we can’t find one and you are opposed to to starting it I will

Myself and another friend would join too if you started or found a league. if you do, let us know. vtolbert12@gmail.com

Let me know if you start one,…
Mrcheesehead1029@yahoo.com

I am starting a league this year and have 11/12 spots filled. It is a .5 ppr dynasty with 2 flex spots and 28 total roster. It’s a $100 buy in. If you or anyone else on this thread is interested, email me at jonf1123@gmail.com and I can send you the rest of the details. A couple more details- FAB, use Myfantasyleague website, and we have a mix of new guys and some dynasty vets. Let me know!

Jon

I would love to play if you start a league! Let me know!
Kalsum@me.com

We can probably start our own league my email is christopher56white@gmail.com

I’d be interested jp2711@gmail.com

Ill join if someone makes bojanglez429@gmail.com

Hey I couldn’t see the details of the league because it’s private but I’m interested in joining latreal_334@yahoo.com

I would be interested as well! Johnpmoffa@gmail.com

I would be interested too!
sheppard87@hotmail.com

I just had 1 guy drop from my startup dynasty league. I’m starting to send out emails in order of those who have posted on this forum to see if you want to take over the spot. If you are very interested, email me and I’ll send you some more details!

My post from above:

I am starting a league this year and have 11/12 spots filled. It is a .5 ppr dynasty with 2 flex spots and 28 total roster. It’s a $100 buy in. If you or anyone else on this thread is interested, email me at jonf1123@gmail.com and I can send you the rest of the details. A couple more details- FAB, use Myfantasyleague website, and we have a mix of new guys and some dynasty vets. Let me know!

Jon