Looking for a startup dynasty league! I don’t mind running it

Hi there! Been playing fantasy football for a couple years now. I’d really like to do a startup dynasty league. I don’t mind running it if there’s enough people! I’m open to different formats which we can decide later. Add me on sleeper! ColonelSarge

Im interested in joining. On sleeper im draftinmyponcho

https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/starting-a-sleeper-dynasty-superflex-and-idp-league/170345?u=sam_slaughter

Hey @sam_slaughter not sure but it won’t let me view that page

I’m starting a 12-team empire dynasty league on Sleeper; Superflex and IDP. 11 offensive starters and 11 defensive starters, 50 man rosters. $30 buy-in each year and payouts for 1st-3rd, weekly high score, division winners, total points weeks 1-16, highest single score week all season.

Cool I’d be definitely interested. If it’s on sleeper add me at ColonelSarge

I’m starting a 12-team dynasty league! 12-team PPR on Sleeper. Going to determine the buy-in/pay-out when we have a full group and can take a vote. No more than $50. You can add me on sleeper @strxngstyle if you’d like more info!

I’m starting a 12-team PPR dynasty league on Sleeper if you’re interested :slight_smile:

===== ONLY 4 SLOTS LEFT ====

Brand new 12 team Dynasty League starting up for the 2020 season. We’ll have Player Contracts, Team Salary Caps, Contract Extensions , and most other things that make you feel like a real deal General Manager. $150 buy in . *$50 of that will go into a pot for the first player to win Back-to-Back championships or the first player to win 3 Championships. (Whichever comes first). * Email me at antmurphy29@gmail.com if you’re interested. Or send me a message through Fantrax.

Still looking for a dynasty? I left a message below. Check it out. Let me know if you’re interested.

I’m very interested in joining a dynasty league.

Are you interested in dynasty Superflex and IDP?

I’m ok with anything. Is it a paid league or free?

Brand new 12 team Dynasty League starting up for the 2020 season. We’ll have Player Contracts, Team Salary Caps, Contract Extensions , and most other things that make you feel like a real deal General Manager. $150 buy in . *$50 of that will go into a pot for the first player to win Back-to-Back championships or the first player to win 3 Championships. (Whichever comes first). * Email me at antmurphy29@gmail.com if you’re interested. Or send me a message through Fantrax.

Originally the league was advertised as a paid league, $30 a year. But, I’m considering making it free the first year because of the holdouts and to let people get familiar with IDP. It’s up to everyone in the league. Next year it will be a paid league.

Send me the link and I’ll join up. How many people you got so far and when is the draft?

I’d prefer a free league but I’d pay next year if the league is good and it’s not outrageously expensive. But I’m definitely interested

Send me your Sleeper info.

Name is rburleigh3 on sleeper

Any spots available still?