Looking for dynasty league with fun people

Looking to join a dynasty league with fun and committed manager’s. Maybe $20-30 a year buy in?

1 Like

https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/12-team-superflex-and-idp-league-20-to-charity/170117?u=sam_slaughter

Same, I’d love to join.

If you’re interested sign up for an account at Reality Sports Online. Send me a message with the email that you use.

I’m in. Email kgb_022@yahoo.com

My friend and I would be available. Which platform?

My friend and I would like to join. You can email me the invite at mbrach03@yahoo.com

Edit: Found a few leagues! I’m all set now!

I’m switching the league over to Sleeper. If you’re interested send me your Sleeper IDs.

Sleeper app

I got a free one for fun starting up. Full PPR 1 QB. Let me know if interested.

There’s the link

Brand new 12 team Dynasty League starting up for the 2020 season. We’ll have Player Contracts, Team Salary Caps, Contract Extensions , and most other things that make you feel like a real deal General Manager. $150 buy in . *$50 of that will go into a pot for the first player to win Back-to-Back championships or the first player to win 3 Championships. (Whichever comes first). * Email me at antmurphy29@gmail.com if you’re interested. 2 Spots Left

I got a dynasty starting. I put the information in this thread. This is going to be a good league.

Still looking for a dynasty league? I got a good one starting up this season. I put the information below in this thread. Let me know.

Thanks, @toolaidback1 I’m all set up! But I appreciate your offer!