‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for Dynasty start up or a solid Redraft Help!

I usually play in three money leagues every year but unfortunately everyone I played with died or got abducted by ninjas. I am starting to worry I wont find a solid league to play in. Looking for a PPR Re-draft or a Dynasty start up. Willing to pay up to $50 and am very active. Will set line up until the end win or lose. Hit me up!! Knownofear13@yahoo.com

Come and join !!! We are a bunch a friends who try to build an international keeper (1keeper) league. Its a 25 $ fees league. Because only US citizen can use Leaguesafe, we are obliged to use paypal… You join ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are inviting every MOTIVATED and very ACTIVE players from Europe and all others places to join our keeper league.

Hosted on Yahoo Fantasy

We have 4 spots left in a 12 team, half/PPR league, we are a bunch of friends which are playing for long. We are from Switzerland (3), Finland (1) and USA (1 living in Oslo, Finland), Australia (1)

The fees are 25 $ (to pay on paypal) non us-citizen can’t use Leaguesafe. Draft date revealed after everyone paid.

15 players – 1QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 2 Flex / 7 bench / 2 IR - NO Kicker and NO DST

16 Weeks – 2 divisions – 6 playoffs teams - FAAB for the waiver wire (500) – 1 keeper

I will ask just few questions to know which experience in FFL you have, who you are, where you live (in which timezone you are) etc. Simple and quick question.

Please message me or email me at bjjmebz@yahoo.fr