Looking for Dynasty start up w/ 3 spots open

Myself and 2 buddies are looking to join a start up Dynasty league. Preferred settings would be 10 or 12 man, full PPR, SF, <$100 buy in (no more than 2 years up front), but we are definitely open to leagues that are set up in different ways too. We are all very active and love trading so hit me up on here or Sleeper (my username is ArmstrongMcCall) if you have the spots with a quick breakdown of your league (roster settings, unique scoring, starting lineup positions, etc.)

Thanks!

1 Like

This is not on point with your post, but if you and your buddies are looking for Free Best Ball Dynasty leagues I’m in a few that need players. These are not my leagues, but I’ve been cleared to promote them. LMK if you are interested and I can pass them along. If not, no worries! Just figured it is a free way for all of you to get in leagues that are dynasty and have different settings for league size / scoring.

1 Like

I’ve tried Best Ball and am not a huge fan, but I appreciate you reaching out about it!

1 Like

Not a problem. I just saw you were looking for three slots and these leagues are not yet filled so I figured I’d float it out there. Good luck with locating a league!