Looking for new dynasty/keeper league

I am a experienced fantasy player. I have played for over 10 years now in multiple leagues and various platforms. I would like a buy in around $50-$100. Located in Texas and if possible would be great to find a league that will draft in person once this COVID situation resolves.

Stay safe and be well Footballers!

Sounds like you would be ready for a high-stakes league. Got a keeper close to full for $300. Sounds like you know what you are doing, let me know if there is some way to convince you to take the next step!

@robert_carlson won’t be in person, but if interested in straight online, feel free to check this out.

Payouts handles through League Safe - Settings and Rules posted below.

LeagueSafe

LeagueSafe

The online solution for your fantasy sports entry fees

LEAGUE SETTINGS & RULES

Number of Teams - 12

Roster - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (W/R/T), 1 FLEX (W/R/T/Q), 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB, 1 FLEX (IDP), 17 BN

Playoffs - 6 teams, starts week 14 - Re-seeding

Waiver Type -FAAB (Bidding) - $1,000

Clear Waivers - Monday - Waivers will clear after Monday

Waiver Time - 1 Day - Players stay on the waivers for 1 day

Custom Daily Waivers:
Monday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Tuesday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Wednesday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Thursday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Friday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Saturday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)
Sunday - Waivers (Processing Time 1 PM PST)

Trade Deadline - Week 10 - Trades are not allowed after week 10 - Will be allowed again after the playoffs are done. All trades will process immediately unless pure collusion is involved. Trades can occur between 2, 3, or 4 teams as allowed on the Sleeper Platform.

Injured Reserve Slots - 6

Draft Pick Trading Allowed - Yes

PAYOUT INFORMATION

Total Paid in for League = $1,800
$50 each towards following Season = $600(Non refundable if opting out of the league to help ease the process of finding a replacement)
Yearly Prize Pool = $1,200
Weekly High Score - $25/week = $325 total
Regular Season Best Record = $50
Regular Season Most Points =$50
1st Place = $425
2nd Place = $225
3rd Place = $125

Each of the following seasons will be $100 buy-ins with $50 towards that season, and $50 towards the following season - Payouts will remain the same.

@robert_carlson any luck finding what you were looking for? I’m still looking to fill the Startup Dynasty I posted about above if you’re interested at all?

@MKlossing What platform are you all going to use and when is the draft? Definitely interested.

League on Sleeper, Money through Leaguesafe. Currently draft is set for Saturday September 5th, but subject to change if we get this league filled and vote. I have 1 in so far, but they would like to draft before the 4th if possible, or won’t be able to be in. I have a few others from my long time home league that will be joining up as well, and don’t really have any issues with when we draft.

@MKlossing my sleeperid is @SpaceBear84. Send me an invite.

Invite sent. Also, I just made changes and removed Defense altogether as it appears the IDP set up was turning a lot of people away.

@robert_carlson invite is from JustAWorkingDad