‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking for some helpful insight

This is my main team 10 team standard scoring.

QB - Luck
RB1 - Kamara
RB2 - Collins
WR1 - Hopkins
WR2 - D. Adams
WR3 - Agholor
TE - Kittle
Flex - L. Miller
DST - Eagles
K - Daniel Carloson

BN - Royce Freeman
BN - Baldwin (doubtful)
BN - M. Goodwin (Questionable)
BN - Edelman (SSPD 4 games)
BN - Rashaad Penny
BN - Sony Michel (Questionable)
BN - Eric Ebron

My main concern is I went heavy with the rookie RBs and now I am holding them to see if any of them are a lotto ticket and not picking up any RB2s floating around on WW like Yeldon, Lindsay or Eckler. I know its only been one week but 3 rookie RBs does feel like more risk than necessary.

my 2nd concern is my WR depth, I know Baldwin is WR1 when healthy but who knows if he will be for at least 2-4 weeks. I do not want to drop him but I have considered it just because when he does come back will he be limited. Edelman is my stash WR2 that i am hoping will come back and take his place in the slot being Bradys favorite target. I do not think it is just wishful thinking but maybe I should temper my expectations. I like Goodwin, I think he will get plenty of targets depending on matchups in SF as long as he is healthy.

Ebron is there because he seemed like the best backup TE to hold out the WW because I had Delanie Walker and he is out for the rest of the season.

Any comments or concerns you might notice that I am missing? Do these 3 rookie RBs look like they were all just over hyped and I bought into it hoping to get a star out the mix? Drop Edelman because he on the downslope of his career and grab a solid WR2/WR3 from the waiver wire with a good matchup?

Any insight is appreciated, thanks for reading!