Looking for Week 17 Strategies

Footclan,

My league (unfortunately) has a 2-week Championship for combined points during Weeks 16 and 17. I’ll be lobbying to get rid of Week 17 next year, but my priority right now is that #FootClanTitle.

Realizing Week 16 hasn’t started yet, and we don’t know the future…any advice on general strategies for a Week 17 league?

Not asking for specific players necessarily, but I’m curious what advice you’d give anyone, any year that was playing Week 17.

Any wisdom would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I’m in the same boat and playing against my wife. I somehow convinced myself to start Dak and Dez now I’m down by 33 points to her going into Week 17. I’m likely boned. She does listen to the show with me on occasion so…I guess it’s still a #FootClanTitle? Either way I’m depressed.

I won last year in week 17. Look for teams that are still playing for something and stock up on those teams… Are they looking to grab a wildcard spot? trying to clinch a bye? etc. They are the most likely to go hard in week 17.

Also, if it’s going to be a close game by vegas that helps… means you wont have a situation where your players get up big quick and then get benched…

GOOD LUCK