Looking for your opinion

#2 pick in rookie draft…is Kyle Pitts too early to take here?

1 Like

I don’t think it’ll be too early. The potential of having the next Kittle/Kelce level player for his career sounds really. But can depend on your current roster and depth you may have at RB/WR and even TE

1 Like

I have Waller and Tonyan and Herndon currently so I’m really set, but I have a few interested in Waller which is why I asked. I know I can get an early first round and probably a second round deal for Waller, then draft Pitts at 1.02 knowing 1.01 is taking Lawrence. I also have pick 1.10…but Pitts won’t go that far.
My other scenario…I have Burrow and Jared Goff and was contemplating on taking one of my other three QBs interests(Wilson, Fields or Lance) at 1.02 for security due to Burrows injury or trust Burrow will be good to go and instead take Najee Harris to add depth with small RB options this year. I have Taylor, Gibson and Mostert with a few other fillers behind them. Plenty ways to go and once the rookies land with their teams…that will determine how I react in my draft. Just wasn’t sure Thanks for your opinion.

Blockquote

1 Like