Looking to be a part of a dynasty start up!

Hey guys, playing in my first megalabowl and having a blast. Would love to be a part of starting up a brand new 10-12 team Dynasty League!!! If you’re planning one or would like to be a part of starting one, please let my know.
Thinking of a $50/season league. Not sure how the pay out(s) would go but I’m open to suggestions.

1 Like

I would be interested in joining/starting another startup this offseason. 12 teams would be preferable. I started playing dynasty this season and love it! Get in touch if you want to talk more.

I’d like to join! Please message if possible

Definitely interested in joining a dynasty league

I’m in the exact same boat, I would love to be a part of starting a dynasty league. LFG

Hey I am interested in joining a start up dynasty league as well. Let me know if you have any spots still open!

Me and 2-3 friends are looking to join a dynasty startup league!

1 Like

I’m wanting to get in on a dynasty. Let me know if anyone has a spot. Twitter @hbrindley

Interested in joining a new dynasty as well!

I’m interested in joining a dynasty start up if you’re still looking for people.

Heya Gents!

I run 6 different dynasty leagues and I have 3 orphans available across the leagues. Here are the links to my posts. If you are interested please get back to me soon. Two of them should go pretty quickly and one includes 2021 for FREE.

https://community.thefantasyfootballers.com/t/dynasty-league-orphan-available-prescott-rodgers-aaron-jones-miles-sanders-juju-hopkins-hurst-ertz-stacked/188451

Hey everyone in the thread. I’ve seen a lot of people looking to join a startup on here. I have 3 spots open in a superflex/IDP startup. I have put more details in a separate post in the forum. Let me know if you have interest. I’d guess about half the league thus far is new to, or hasn’t done IDP in a long time, so don’t be scared off by that if it is something you are looking to try!

Edit: buy in is $50