Looking to join a 10 or 12 team Ppr keeper and/or dynasty

Hey footclan! Ive been playing with some close high school friends exclusively for the first 5 years and finally took home my first championship this last season! However I’m looking to join more competitive leagues. Preferably ppr format. Im for either a redraft, or keeper or dynasty! Buy in under $500! Would love to join some leagues!

2 Likes

Hey man… a few of us from here are starting up a 10-team dynasty on Sleeper if you’re interested. Hit me up on Sleeper and I’ll get the invite to you.
SgtGonzo7

Hope to hear from you.

Hey msn, I would love to join! I’m new to sleeper though. I usually use the ESPN app. How do I send you a message?

2 Likes

My name on sleeper cstehno3

Check out our free 12 team PPR dynasty startup. We started the league up for the very reason you’re searching for a league, wanted a competitive league top to bottom.

Info on our league is in this post. 12 Team Full PPR Startup Dynasty on Sleeper (Free)

Let me know if you’re interested!

we have an open spot in our league, you would have to take over the team but the team has a good keeper choice or 2

I’m interested! I want to try out a keeper league. What platform is it on? And is this a buy in or free?

I sent you a pm, not sure if you got it?

1 Like