‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking to join a startup Dyansty league! HELP!

Hey Footclan!

If anyone is running or knows someone who is starting up a PPR Dynasty league, I would love to join! Would prefer an a money league and an engaged league that has some sort of group chat going to keep it fun throughout the year. Appreciate the help!

Hey!

I’m putting together a ($50) 16 Man Dynasty League (original post below). Let me know if you have any questions or are interested! Just created the league this morning, currently have 14 spots open.

Original Post:
Hey League!

I am looking to put together a simple, Dynasty/ Empire league. Using ESPN with 0.5 point scoring and online snake draft the payout would look like:
1st: $400 along with autographed Leveon Bell jersey (Year 1) won off Pristine Auction
2nd: $200
3rd: $100
Rolling Pot ($100) Paid out to first team to win championship in back to back years.

Top 6 teams make playoffs, top 2 get bye week.

If anyone drops out, with a garbage roster, I will make their team available for purchase to a new owner for $10.

If interested, please email me at sam.giles00@gmail.com. I will email back within 24 hours. The first 15 applicants to reach out, and pay, will make the league!

Here is the link to view scoring: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=101675