Looking to join or create a dynasty league

I’m trying to find a dynasty league to join. Alternatively, I would be willing to start up a new one if enough people are interested.

4 Likes

You can join our waiting list with an email. That’s the best I can do at this point

I know 2 people who are in to start one.

@msmith5525

hit me up if you start one! im interesting to join

1 Like

I’ll join if you decide to start one. grimesr1993@gmail.com

1 Like

I am looking to try out the new sleeperbot dynasty updates and have 3 people already. Hoping to have very active and competitive players. after league fills we can talk what we would play for? Money, ring, trophy? I like to have something to play for because I feel it makes everyone more active. If you or any of the other people are interested let me know your sleeperbot name and ill message you a invite. Or message me at FFDOOM on sleeperbot.

1 Like

Hey Davis, can you get me in contact with those 2 people? We are getting close to having enough people to start this league up

1 Like

Hey Stoni,

Yes we are looking to start one up. We almost have enough people now. Once we get the last couple of slots filled I will reach out to everyone and start talking about some league specific settings

2 Likes

Would love to join a Dynasty team or 2 this year. dc_fink13@hotmail.com. Please reach out with open spots

1 Like

Would love to join as well if willing to add another!

1 Like

I’ve been looking to join a dynasty league and I know a buddy would be interested too

1 Like

I’m starting up one. I’ve got 3/12 spots filled so trying to get it filled up.

2 Likes

Interested in joining a dynasty or even a keeper league. Been in a few redraft leagues for awhile now, but would love to have a little more involvement during offseason. Any open spots out there, let me know!

1 Like

What’s your email Harlow? I got one spot left

Well if no one else can I might be interested. Devanleger@hotmail.com. It would all depend on the money and bylaws

1 Like

I’m interested if you’ve still got spots open. Hauswirth87@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Still need people?

1 Like

Sure do. What’s your email?

1 Like

Davisbryan82@yahoo.com

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply guys. Who on he is still looking for a league? I want to solidify the teams by the end of the month and schedule a draft date

1 Like