Looking to join start up dynasty league for first time

I’m looking to join my first dynasty league been a fantasy football player for years but I have never done dynasty. Looking for a ten team league if possible. Thanks in advance

10 Likes

Also looking as a first timer. 10-12 team works.

4 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

Do you both just want to start a new one? I’m down for that.

1 Like

Let’s do it then. Should be easy to fill

5 Likes

I’m interested. I’ve played fantasy for a few years but I’d like to try my first dynasty league.

1 Like

Did dynasty once but the second year never happened. If you guys do a buy in I’d be interested.

I am very interested din joining, Never played Dynasty before

1 Like

Has anyone created a league yet? Im interested as well

2 Likes

I can try creating one if everyone is interested

2 Likes

I’m working on it now send everyone the updates shortly

5 Likes

Please add me ! LouisVuitton
Would it be buy in or no buy in?

Okay I started a 10 team league the buy in will be 25 full ppr dynasty we already have 2 people so I need 8 others I know this post got alot of attention so at this point it’s first come first serve once we have all 10 teams we discuss draft dates and rules stuff like that. Here’s the link https://sleeper.app/i/jAZ7xZxWAMn2

2 Likes

Dang I was one of the main ones talking and now it says full. Can you boot someone and add me? I was really looking forward to this

I can’t just boot someone unfortunately I’m sorry about that :frowning: if anyone drops out I’ll definitely let you know first

1 Like

Yes please let me know if someone drops out

Let me try and start one…

Okay I started a 12 team league the buy in will be 25 full ppr dynasty…once we have all 12 teams we discuss draft dates and rules stuff like that.

3 Likes

If your still interested I have a spot available

Is there still a spot?