Looking to Start 12-Team Dynasty League (LEAGUE HAS BEEN FILLED)

I’ve been playing fantasy for a few years and I always get stuck in leagues with a handful of inactive players. I wanted to change that, so I started my own league and joined the #FootClan!

I’d love to get a Dynasty League going. If interested, please let me know! Just looking for chill, active players that want to have a good time!

Everything is open to group input, so none of this is set in stone, but here’s what I’m thinking:

12-team dynasty league through Sleeper

1 QB / 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 2 FLEX (WR/RB/TE) / 1 DEF / 1 K / Bench spots TBD

12 teams, $50 buy in through LeagueSafe

1st Place - $400

2nd Place - $150

Highest Scorer - $50

Already have 4 spots filled, currently looking to add 8 more! Add me on Sleeper! @strxngstyle

What platform do you use? Thank you!

We are planning on using Sleeper! Would that be something of interest to you? :slight_smile:

What scoring format are you planning on using? PPR?

That’s what I had in mind, but I am wanting to discuss it with the group once I’ve got one together!

Sounds good to me.

sent a friend request and message on sleeper

I’m interested in joining as well. I have questions on format and possibly some ideas. I’m in a dynasty league already and can send you a copy of our rules and how we format our league to help you with ideas.

Im interested if there are still spots open. Lov the dynasty format and i definitely want an active league. Sleeper id is groot24601

Hi - I’m in 100%
I am a very active player with waivers, trades, etc
I pay full attention all season and offseason
I have always played redraft and want to do Dynasty for the first time
my sleeper id is bobby1987
and I am a new Footclan member specifically to find a good Dynasty League

Hello my name is Fredd would love to join lmk what I need to do do you need my email ? Sorry first time doing this way but a good FF players :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: fom51la@yahoo.com him me up lmk bro

If you need one more. Sleeper name is Spartayin