‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking to trade David Johnson

I am a huge David Johnson fan but after watching 5 games of Mike Mccoy calling plays for the Cardinals its become clear that 2016 David Johnson might be on an extended vacation. Considering moving him for a better situation looking at Kamara, Barkley, or Mixon as possible targets. Which of these would be the best targets or should I hold Johnson. I am just really worried that if the touchdowns dry up for DJ im going to be hurting big time.

I am 3-2 and My Other RBs are Kareem Hunt, Sony Michel, Kerryon Johnson, Aaaron Jones and Corey Clement. WRs are Keenan Allen, Devante Adams, Corey Davis, Doug Baldwin and Quincy Enunwa. what do you guys think?

I am also in a very similar positio. I have DJ, Hunt, Thompson, Allen, Diggs, Edelman. I got rejected for Barkley and idk who else to target

Mixon feels like one we could actually get done but then the questions becomes is Joe Mixon enough for David Johnson?

Closest options for DJ trades are

Mixon or Hunt

however owners of mixon or hunt are only going to take DJ if they have better options or if its dynasty