‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Looking to upgrade at RB

My RBs are Hunt, Demarco, Abdullah, Cohen, and Gio. Demarco is starting to worry me, and I’m looking to upgrade my depth. My 2 main targets are Derrick Henry and Isaiah Crowell.

I’m hoping to do a package where I send Abdullah and a WR to get one of these 2 targets, and then drop gio for D’Onta Foreman. My WRs are jordy, Pryor, diggs, Ted ginn, Kenny golloday, and hurns.

I’m thinking ginn and Abdullah. But idk if I can pull that off because of ginns slow start. But I’m tentative to trade Pryor away yet because of his upside. Thoughts?

I would not target crow, coming from a browns fan. We are gonna be chasing teams a lot this year and duke is in on passing downs. Abdullah showed promise this week. Derrick Henry is a good target but don’t sell the house yet

Thanks yea I’ll offer Abdullah and ginn for Henry. Almost certain I will get a rejection but it doesn’t hurt to try. Definitely not trying to sell the house yet as I’m 1-1 and jordy was hurt so keeping unfulfilled upside like Pryor I feel still has value