Lose/lose Situation. HALP!

In an attempt to try and watch more football instead of doing household chores, I tricked my wife into playing fantasy football. Turns out she’s really good and it and we are now PLAYING EACH OTHER IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP! What do I do here? If I lose, she will mock me allllllllllllllllll year to my friends and family who will join in and pile on. But if I win, I will get sulky wife and couch duty for the foreseeable future.

My team: Mayfield, Mike Williams, Antonio Callaway, Gurley, CMC, Chubb, Tre Boo Boo, Butker, and Cleveland D. Bench: Rivers, Allen, Jordan Howard, Josh Adams, Damien Williams, Dante Pettis

Her team: Watson, Cooks, Woods, Zeke, Jamaal Williams, Marlon Mack, Kelce, Fairbairn, NE Defense. Bench: AP, Boyd, Samuels, Phi Defense, Elijah McGuire.

Standard scoring. Any side or prop bets are welcome.

May God have mercy on my marriage

holy shit that is a lose lose. LOL maybe ask her to split the pot?

1 Like

It’s not for money. It’s for bragging rights. Being RIGHT is very important to each of us. So this is basically for the right to say I’M BETTER THAN YOU for a full year

This is a toss up, you could lose hahaha

1 Like

Ya man she’s smart and got a good team. Gurley might not play either. It’s gonna be a crazy weekend that’s for sure.

OR… this could be a Win/Win

If you win: You are the champion and there is nothing that can bring you down. You wear that crown proud and go buy yourself I nice animal fur throw blanket to drape over your throne (couch) and relax as a king would.

If you lose: You obviously lost on purpose to have mercy on your wife to give her the victory. You being such a great husband surely will save you the couch time and earn you brownie points.

2 Likes

That’s a fantastic perspective! :+1: