‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Losing Conner after this week. Considering a trade - thoughts?

Well I currently have a pretty stacked roster in my full point PPR 12 man league. I’m sitting at 4-1 but could easily drop to 4-3 over the next 2 weeks with my byes and team matchups. I’ve been offered Ingram for any of my top 3 WR’s. Kupp, Juju or Adams. Just looking for opinions on the option. Would you all personally rather keep the 3 WR’s and stream them at the 2 WR spots + flex most weeks or would you like the idea of streaming 2 of them and Kamara / Ingram at my RB spots. Then streaming one of my many other options at flex. I have quite a few backup options for my RB2 but none are that appealing to me with Collins / Allen being a guessing game on the given week and GB continually rotating backs.

QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Alex Collins
RB James Conner
WR Davante Adams
WR JuJu Smith-Schuster
TE Eric Ebron
FLEX Cooper Kupp
D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST
K Harrison Butker

Bench Alvin Kamara
Bench Amari Cooper
Bench Tevin Coleman
Bench Aaron Jones
Bench Sterling Shepard
Bench Javorius Allen
Bench David Njoku
IR Jack Doyle

QB Deshaun Watson, Hou QB QBreaking News Draft
RB Kareem Hunt, KC RBRecent News Draft
RB Melvin Gordon, LAC RBRecent News Draft
WR Robert Woods, LAR WRRecent News Draft
WR John Brown, Bal WRRecent News Free Agency
TE Jordan Reed, Wsh TEBreaking News Draft
FLEX LeSean McCoy, Buf RBRecent News Draft
D/ST Rams D/ST D/ST Draft
K Justin Tucker, Bal KBreaking News Draft
Bench Mark Ingram II, NO RBBreaking News Draft
Bench Randall Cobb, GB WR QRecent News Draft
Bench Philip Rivers, LAC QBRecent News Draft
Bench Austin Ekeler, LAC RBRecent News Draft
Bench Ted Ginn Jr., NO WR QRecent News Free Agency
Bench Taylor Gabriel, Chi WR Free Agency
Bench Alfred Blue, Hou RBRecent News Free Agency

This is the other teams roster that im considering a trade with.

No one has any thoughts. I thought this was kind of an interesting situation

Juju maybe looses value with Leveon coming back. Your RB situation isnt too solid but I believe in a couple weeks that A.Jones takes over the starting role and snap % in GB.

I’d rather sell Kupp but i don’t like it because it’s less of a 2nd rb and more of a handcuff since you own kamara.

If last year is any indication of how Kamara and Ingram will work together tho I could happily start them as RB1/2 every week tho. Seems like a tough call

I would be fine with trading either Kupp or JuJu for Ingram straight up.

Ingram, Kamara, Davante, Kupp/Juju with Jones or Collins in the FLEX is a great lineup.

I try not to just roll on last year info though. brian quick was an 18pt per week WR one season. and in either 2012 or 2013 (can’t remember specifically) It was either Denarius Moore or Rod Streater was like an 18pt per week WR as well. Both time they were completely irrelevant the following season.

Now do I think ingram or Kamara fall to irrelevance? No. Do i think we know they can be a RB1 and RB2 this year, i’m not so sure. The first week back Kamara was irrelevant.

What’s the logic on that? Conner has already been a pretty solid force in the run game and if they have more weapons they can’t as easily defend AB/JuJu. If anything, Lev coming back will create more openings for JuJu.

That’s because they rested him 90% of the game and into the bye because he has been a complete workhorse and they want to make sure he’s healthy. If you read into that as much as it seems you did, you need to re-evaluate.