‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Losing my top 2 WR next week... Am I screwed?

AB is on bye and Cooper Kupp has an MCL sprain. That leaves me with Thielen and Callaway and now I’m going to need to pick up a WR off waivers and its slim pickings…

Who would you pick up from this list?

Kirk has probably been the most consistent and would lean there as the safest floor

What do we think about picking up Jermaine Kearse with Enunwa out a few weeks with a high ankle sprain

I need your wisdom @MikeMeUpp

I really haven’t see much from Kearse to make me confident in grabbing him one way or another. How has he looked in the game? I know he is taking over that slot role but honestly, trusting kearse has rarely been a good idea. I also haven’t see as many jets games yet so not sure how the chemistry is there. Q was a unique fit cause of his size and speed. he was basically a TE with WR speed and skills. Kearse isn’t really that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Darnold leaned more on Anderson like McCown did last year or spread it around more with Q out. If you have no other options and have the space to take a flier, I guess it doesn’t hurt to try.

I’d much rather go with like Crabtree who despite his drop problems, still gets the target volume. Or even Kirk who has been getting decent volume share.

Christian Kirk / Valdes-Scantling or trade for Gordon?

Or even Goodwin right now who seems to be playing well in this MNF game