‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Luck ROS with schedule?

Concerns about Luck’s schedule ROS or is he pretty much matchup proof at this point?

We are gonna find out Sunday lol.

Not the answer I need LOL, being offered Luck for a draft pick for next year, Im currently streaming in a league that just loves to stash QBs on their bench

Dynasty or keeper? I like the idea of it. Especially if you get another year of luck. I tried to get luck in as many leagues as I could this year. Maybe to make up for me doing the same thing last year, I doubled down. It didn’t work out then… anyway. I think this next game will tell us a lot. I think he’s proved it already and if I didn’t have anyone elese, I would play him over most streamers. But obviously we can’t just over look the jags. I’m trying to use my other Qb (Aaron rodgers) to upgrade a position so I can roll with luck only. So I’m confident he will be fine.

Keeper, but Luck wouldnt be my keeper, I have gurley and kamara. I’d love to wait and see how this weekends game goes but trade deadline is tomorrow.

Most likely he strengthens your Qb position. He’s throwing a ton. If your just trading guys from your bench that won’t start because your starters have all had their bye weeks, might as well do it.