‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Lynch droppable?

It says good chance he’s heading to IR… I can’t stash him in our league’s IR spot because he’s only designated as doubtful for now.

I can grab either Martin or Richard right now, but I’d have to drop Lynch.

IF he comes back in a month, that’s just in time for the playoffs… but if he’s on IR then he’s done…

Quick what should i do?

What is your record? How big is your league? PPR or standard?

I’m 5-1 in 1st place… it’s a 12-team 1/2 PPR.

My other backs are:

Sony Michel, James White, Carlos Hyde (yea crazy day for me), Peyton Barber & Lynch.

I’m thinking, if he doesn’t go on IR, I can wait till he’s actually designated as OUT and I can stash him in my IR spot… but most likely by the time that happens, Richard and Martin will be gone.

not yet, only if he goes on IR

Oakland is a hot mess, i see no reason to go in on them. Just hold Lynch. Now if you said Chubb or D. Johnson were on waivers that might be a worthwhile move…

I wish… Chubb and Johnson were already on rosters for awhile…

Sadly a co-worker cut Chubb today, right before the announcement that Hyde was being traded…this is about to get interesting.

I would say if you are struggling to make a deal, that you should take one WR and start offering 1 for 1 trades to people for RBs you want. The worst that happens is you get no’s. Maybe someone clicks accept and you get lucky. I think you’re only a decent RB away from a title. Maybe package Murray and Hilton to the cook owner for another RB?