M. Evans vs K. Golladay

Need to start one of the two

M. Evans is playing in England vs Carolina and Golladay is away at Green Bay

Very important matchup, need to win this week!

1 Like

Bumpity bump

1 Like

How can you not love Mike Evans right? So much potential with that dude. But his potential rests squarely on Jameis’ shoulders. And that’s all Winston has been all these years now; potential. I watched him thrash my Irish in college. His very first NFL pass was a pick 6, but he had potential. All this time later, that’s all he is. Which is why Evans owners get a boom or bust guy. When it’s good it’s great. When it’s good…
I hate these international games. These players are finely tuned machines. When you start crossing multiple time zones and you interfere with a players biology, plus travel stress and interrupted practice schedule, well I’ve never seen an entertaining London game. Let them have soccer.
Golliday is your safer play here with a high floor in my opinion. Two gun slinging rivals on primetime. He likely won’t lay an egg. Evans could get you 50 points. But my guess 8-9 in standard

1 Like

Man I couldn’t have said it better myself… I’m in a PPR league btw. I also have Godwin so I’d be gambling on Winston 2x. I’ll go with Golladay and hope for a good week! Thank you

1 Like

Wow! That’s a whole 'nother thing ain’t it? You know one of those two will get something that game, but which one. Yikes! Good luck brother!

1 Like