Mack and Edelman for Fournette?

I was offered to trade Mack and Edelman in return for Fournette. It’s tempting but I’d like to hear some opinions. 12 team league, half PPR.

I have Coleman, Ekeler, Ronald Jones at RB. Michael Thomas and Devante Adams (BYE) are my starting WRs. Would flex Edelman moving forward if I don’t make the trade.

Yes, accept it.

Fournette is better than Mack but only by a small margin. Both guys are volume RBs with good OLs and on a run-first team. Aka, both guys are RB2s with RB1 weeks if they get a TD. With Foles coming back for Jax, the offense might take a step forward but will likely become more pass-happy. So, Fournette has a small chance for more TDs but will likely lose volume. Mack, meanwhile, is getting Brissett back which helps his offense and shouldn’t impact the volume. Basically:

Mack = Fournette (slight edge to Fournette)
Edelman > no one

Slight edge? How? Fournette had one game under 10 and it was 9.7(my half ppr league). Mack has 5 weeks under 10 points and either 7 points or 15 mostly if he gets a TD. I’d take fournette over Mack and find waiver wrs for the week. Fournette has 1 td on the season and is the number 10 RB

Didn’t mean to m come off as a jerk but Mack’s has brisset all season and is a roller coaster