Mark Andrews Confidence Level?

I don’t know how I feel about playing Mark Andrews. He obviously has a shot at a TD, but if the Ravens jump out early, the probability of them pulling him early are high.

I picked up Noah Fant and Tyler Higbee today, would you play either over Andrews?

I’d also love to hear some opinions.
Same boat, have Andrews and I picked up Higbee just in case.
Reports yesterday said that Andrews was at practice but it was a walk through.
Today reports say he’s just questionable.
The Jets are the number 2 ranked defense against TEs and I don’t trust him being out there. Plus his back ups are more than capable to carry the load.
I think I’m out…I rather have the high volume of Tyler Higbee over a possible decoy Mark Andrews…who either gets hurt and/or is just out there for TE packages.

I did some research into the Jets ranking and the only team they played with a remotely decent Tight End option was Philly and Zach Ertz had 5 for 57 and a TD.

Correction - They did shut down Darren Waller, but all the Raiders laid a giant turd in that game.

So do you think Andrews should be a start or sit for Higbee?

I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to find out for myself lol.

Haha - right of course.
You’re gonna be my Mark Andrews bud- I’m gonna think about it and read anything comes out and I’ll converse with you tomorrow.

Really curious on it too wish i had a confident take for you guys but Ill be trying to make that same decision with both of you

Same boat right now I have higbee in over Andrews. Trying mitigate the risk

Lets hope for some good new on Andrews today… I really dont wanna play OJ Howard in the Semi final…

1 Like

Same here, my opponent has hooper against the niners so I’m just gonna hope there’s not much in the difference between the 2 of them. I know if I drop Andrews for someone else he’ll have a big game.
So I’m just gonna roll with him. Who does your opponent have at TE?

Looking across at hooper as well haha

Lol
I’m just hoping he’s not a game time decision, cos where I am the game start at 1.30am, and I’m starting work at 5am so I plan on being asleep!!!

Oh man set yourself an alarm to just make sure or something. Thatd suck to lose a semi final with a zero if they sit him out last minute

I have decided today I can’t play him. The way everyone’s phrasing the news is he is gonna give it a go or attempt to play. Not very assuring. Plus, if they get up big like they expect to, why would you risk it when you have 2 other more than serviceable tight ends?

He is going to get 20-30 snaps and my guess is 4 receptions max. If one isn’t a TD you’re screwed. I have Fant and Higbee on my roster and I just feel better going with one of them. Might pick up Ian Thomas though if Olsen is out

1 Like

I’m not playing him. He’s banged up, limited reps. giant spread and should be a lot of rushing attempts in the game. if they get a lead, gus edwards will be in and other starters pulled. why risk it on Baltimore’s end??

1 Like

I’ve had a rethink also, I’ve taken him out of my lineup also, for now, I’m sure I’ll put him back in and take him out several more times between now and kick-off!! Damn, playoffs are no fun…

1 Like

Oh well, this Andrews Anonymous meeting is going well.

I didn’t like that note I saw on yahoo today either. I think I will also not play him and just cross my fingers for no Everett.

Can they just rule him out for all of our sakes lol

2 Likes

…if Andrews does play and gets a TD, I know I can come here for a full blown panic attack.

2 Likes

Struggling between OJ Howard and Mark Andrews. Feels like this shouldn’t be a struggle by any means and I should feel confident rolling out Andrews as long as he suits up. I just…I just don’t have that confidence. Looking across at Kittle doesn’t make this any easier.