Mark Andrews DROPPED

Mark Andrews was dropped in my league for Gronk. I currently have Tonyan and Cook rostered at TE. Is this a 100% FAAB situation? The manager who dropped him is new to the league, and I don’t know him. Maybe he’s new to fantasy football, but this was a shocker.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Um, no. You have Tonyan and Cook. It’s like a $1 FAAB situation.

1 Like

Yep. Probably should have tried to trade him instead. It’s tough to go 100% week 1 for TE. We are talking 8-12 points per week.

1 Like

Maybe 100% is dramatic lol, but I’m having a hard time believing he got dropped. Andrews is certainly an upgrade over Tonyan and Cook, no?

Yes, upgrade but not a season winner. 50-100% is reserved for guys you think are a league winner.

1 Like

A slight one, maybe, but nothing to get your panties in a wad over.

Travis Kelce leads all TEs in average TDs per season over the last 3 years with 9.0 TDs per season. Jared Cook is 2nd, with 7.3 TDs per season.

Jared Cook scored 10.6 PPR points on opening Sunday–without a TD. Mark Andrews scored 5.0–with the backfield a dumpster fire.

1 Like

Absolutely an upgrade. Like others said, not a 100% FAAB situation by any stretch but still on a favorite target on a team depleted of weapons. It’s certainly a buy-low situation, tough to decide who i would drop for him. I’d lean Tonyan just because we didn’t see anything optimistic this past week but you also have to assume Rodgers is going to bounce back in a big way.

1 Like