Mark Andrews Trade Value?

I will move to 6-3 this week with most points in the league by 100 on the season in a 12-team non-PPR league. What should I go after with Mark Andrews to add some depth to RB or WR position? I’m leaning towards Brieda or Ridley.

Roster (Start QB/RB/WR/TE/3 Flex):
QB: Lamar, Josh Allen (dropping this week)
WR: Tyreek, Woods, AJ Green
RB: CMC, Mack, Le’Veon, Samuels
TE: Henry, Andrews, Herndon

I don’t know how much value Andrews has, at this point, to garner anything worthwhile. By that, I mean, his value has gone down consistently since the first couple of weeks. Who are you targeting?

You need WR help way more than RB help. But I agree with the above poster, I don’t think you are going to get a ton for Andrews straight up at this point.

Luckily I only have to start 1 WR/week with our format.

I have my eye on Calvin Ridley or Curtis Samuel. Both teams have been starting Witten and Ebron, respectively, for the last few weeks. Josh Gordon could be an option as the owner has expressed interest in Andrews but they are also RB heavy.

Hey, don’t get me wrong, if someone is throwing value my way for my number 2 TE, I’m on it.
I used Andrews a couple of weeks ago to get the Dissley owner to panic and included him in a trade for Le’Veon Bell. A trade I am hopefully not going to regret.

AND, if you only have to start 1WR each week, looks like Reek is your guy!