Mark Ingram - buy low?

Do we all feel that Mark Ingram is a solid buy low candidate? Especially as the Kamara owner… This guy has to bounce back, right? He and Kamara were consistently productive last year and he should turn it around.

Bump it up

its tough af. as an Ingram owner, im down on him. first game back was solid, but it was all goal line duties, which after last week, seem to be moving to kamara.

im sitting on him right now, hard to tell if he will turn it around but as you pointed out, they both smoked it last season in the tandum approach. hope they are not moving to use kamara as the lead back and ingram as relief. too much talent on the bench either way you go with it.

1 Like

Im sure if you offer something decent you have a chance. I would certainly entertain it right now. He is riding my bench until he turns it around. There is a chance and heaven forbid Kamara goes down, but if he did, Ingram would be a huge get. But again thats a big if and Kamara has been almost injury free, minus the concussion last year.

1 Like

Yeah, I just don’t know how hard to pursue him. There’s a world where they’re both useful ROS in the right matchup (Kamara is useful every week obviously), but I’d be more interested in securing him as a “handcuff” in a sense so wouldn’t look to give up too much. I have Fitzgerald on my bench, so he would probably be the only piece I’d be willing to move. Next step up in wideout for my team is Kupp so I don’t think it’s worth it at that point.

who are you willing to give up on this for ingram?

Probably only Fitzgerald. But my other bench options that I’d consider selling would be Tre’Quan, Doyle, Mcguire, or Fitz.