Marlon Mack or Sony Michel ROS?

I was just offered a straight up trade in .5 ppr. I give up Marlon Mack and get Sony Michel. I have the ability to wait for Michel to get healthy. That being said should I accept it?

If they were both 100% healthy I would take Michel without a doubt. But his injury is murky. It looked bad when he left the game, but then it sounded like he may only miss a few weeks. This morning I saw something saying he could be back before week 11. I think it’d be a no brainer if Sony was healthy, but I’d wait and see if you get a real timetable on when he’s coming back.