‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Marlon Mack

Will he be an RB1 ROS? Or RB2

I have him too, really excited to see what he can do. The line is improving, he has a decent schedule, Turbin is hurt, Wilkins lost his chance, Hines can catch but won’t get many rushes. He has a golden opportunity on a great offense with little competition. If all goes well I would say high end RB2, but we have to wait and see. He’e got to stay healthy too, he hasn’t been able to do that quite yet.

Would you start Marlon Mack over Ito Smith this week?

Buffalo is a good defense but Mack is on a very good offense. Alot of teams have struggled against the Bills, but I’ve had Luck on my team so many times. He can play against anyone, I don’t think they’ll have too much trouble getting down the field.

The Falcons/Giants game is a weird matchup. Both teams are having strange seasons. I can see Smith getting a couple shots on the goal line, I don’t think he has the ceiling that Mack has though. If I had to choose I would go with Mack, he is the official starter on his team. If you choose Smith I would have no issue, he has 3 games in a row with a touchdown, his role should only get bigger. Without those scores however, he would be unstartable. If he didn’t get touchdowns in those games his point total the last 3 weeks in my league would be 6.3, 1.5, and 3.1. Mack’s upside is just higher as far as im concerned. Hope your matchup goes well tomorrow.

I agree with @nfalcon1. No problem starting ito but I like the upside of mack more

I appreciate your guys’ input. I’m technically favored in my matchup, but being 3-3 I really need the win and need a safe floor