‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Marquise brown or gallup?

Rest of season

1 Like

Sadly I think you have to go Gallup here. Hollywood has been figured out and has an recurring injury issue.

1 Like

I agree with @Themetalmexican. Gallup for sure, especially rest of season. But from his usage of “sadly”, I’m assuming he has Hollywood.

I can understand that too because he’s right on both observations.

Gallup has a high snap count, high target share, and high upside. And not only has Cobb disappeared from the offense, I’m pretty sure he’s out this week altogether. Someone will fill Cobb’s spot but Gallup is established in his own role. I’m still suspicious of this new Kellen Clemmens offense but the personelle they have and what they’re trying to do looks impressive. And full of potential for fantasy. In my league (FP PPR) Gallup is averaging close enough to 20 ppg.

I drank the koolade. I grabbed Hollywood a couple weeks. But there’s too many options to wait and see what you get from him

I am a hollywood owner @Gramercy_Riffs is correct. I’ve had him since week 1 as a late round flyer and it paid off so to watch the downfall has been hard. Shouldve sold high when I had the chance.

But as mentioned by Gramercy Gallup is the right direction and possible even a buy low for one more week

2 Likes

I also have Hollywood but in trade talks to flip him for Gallup. Thanks for the assurance that it’s a good move

1 Like

Do you see these as the norm or just a few down weeks? I know a lot of people talk about his air yards being something to be happy about . I hope he gets better too because I have him as well

1 Like

I see him as a long term risk personally. His air yards are nice sure but his catch rate lately has been pretty bad and he cant seem to escape coverage. His target share has been all over the place and his biggest spike was week 2 where he went 8 for 13. After that week the stats are as follows

Week 3 2 for 9
Week 4 4 for 7
Week 5 3 for 5

Never mind his yardage has been pretty weak as well.

1 Like

Gallup for me. He looks genuinely involved

1 Like

Would you drop Hollywood for someone like Crowder in standard .

2 Likes

Bumpy thanks

1 Like

Sorry just saw this and obviously by now that questions been answered huh? :blush: Good luck!

Thanks anyway for replying :slight_smile:

1 Like