‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Massive Dyno Trade Help

Hi guys,

I’ve been in negotiations to trade for DHop the last 2 days and he recently changed the conversation to OBJ instead. He’s in a position to win a title at 5-3, I’m in a position to rebuild at 3-5 and reeling from a DWatson injury. The trade I’ve posed to him, which he’s still considering, is as follows:

Sending: Alvin Kamara, Davante Adams, ASJ, 3rd Round Pick

Receiving: OBJ, and late 1st rd pick

The only starter that I’m losing out of that group is Kamara, but I’m apprehensive to trading a running back with such value in a PPR league at the beginning of his career.

My Roster:

QB:
Wentz
Brissett
Watson

RB:
Mixon
CMC
Kamara
Lacy

WR:
Baldwin
Cooper
Allen
Adams
Jackson
Gordon
Williams

TE:
Engram
ASJ

What sort of actual value does a 1st rounder have in your league? Like who would likely be available to you there?

Honestly, I think it has value to me, but I also feel like I was the only one who drafted rookies successfully last year. Saw a lot of people burn early picks on free agents. My draft went like this:

1: CMC
2: MWilliams
3: Kamara
4: Watson
5: Zay Jones

The acquisition of this pick would give me 3 first rounders.

That’s a tough one…if OBJ comes back and stay healthy you obviously have a stud locked up and you could potentially turn those draft picks into someone like Saquon to take the place of Kamara…and as much as I love Kamara I don’t think the Saints ever make him a true 3 down back…so if you’re looking ahead already I wouldn’t have a problem doing this deal with the hopes Mixon gets the run he should…with those three first rounders you should be able to restock nicely or package for someone else…