‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Match up problems this week, Abdullah/Mixon/Lee/Darkwa

Hey footclan,

In a half point PPR, which two would you rather flex?

Abdullah @ CHI
Mixon @ DEN
Darkwa vs KC
Marquise Lee @ CLE (assuming he plays)

I currently have Lee and Darkwa starting but it’s that time of week when you start to second guess everything lol

Also, Rivers or Stafford? The weather in Chicago worries me a bit for Stafford.

Appreciate it!

Anyone? lmao

I came to this thread wondering why everyone is down on Abdullah. Seems like a decent play this week in my lineup as well. At least the opportunity is there for a decent floor. Mixon is also probably similar in opportunity but with a slightly lower floor. Darkwa could be in a committee and get game scripted out. Lee might not play and might be in for some bad weather. So, I’d go Abdullah & Mixon.

I’m playing Darkwa over Abdullah this week. Despite the objectively “better” matchup, Abdullah just hasn’t played well enough to not second guess every start I give him.

I know gamescript is an issue here for NY, but I also think they’re well aware their season is over. Even if the game gets out of hand, I wouldn’t necessarily think they just start throwing. They’re starting to seriously look at the younger talent on the team, and Darkwa is high on that priority list. Wouldn’t be surprised if he continues to get touches well into the second half, even with NY down a couple of touchdowns.

id go darkwa kc’s defense is pretty poures

I would pick Abdullah. The weather is supposed to be bad in Chicago with 15 mph winds. The passing game might end up and dinks and dunks, making Abdullah a bigger factor there. I would most likely sit Lee this week if it were me and then flip a coin between Darkwa and Mixon. We’ve seen Denver get run on, but Cincy is no powerhouse this year. Darkwa has done well the last few weeks, but KC is a good, not amazing, D and could limit him. Aka coin flip.