Matt Ryan, joe burrow or pick up Tannehill?

What would you do?

Keep rolling with Matt Ryan, their defense is terrible so they will always have throw to keep up. I think Henry has a big week against Minnesota, so Tannehill might be more of a game manager this week. Burrow is just not quite there.

Good points thanks bro I’m gonna roll with Matt, since you responded lol at my flex spot I currently have kupp but I’m worried about the matchup. Would you keep him in or go with Joshua Kelley, ceedee or D. Henderson? Keep in mind I also have Amari cooper in my lineup so if I go ceedee I’d have two Dallas guys in which I’m not a fan of but the matchup is juicy

I think both Cooper and Lamb will be good in that game. Tough matchup for Kupp on paper, depends on who White covers. Gesicki lined up in the slot against Buffalo and had a big day. If White is on Woods, Kupp might have a big day or it could be Higbee. If you are going to pivot, I think I would play Kelley out of those 3. I think he gets 20+ carries against Carolina because they will have the lead, probably gets a TD as well.

Yeah I was leaning more towards Kelley, thanks for the help bro! Last question though, it was just brought to my attention Julio Jones is banged up, if he were to miss this game or be less then 100 percent do your thoughts change on Matty Ice?

He’s still going to throw. Wish I had Ridley or Gage. Plenty of other options on field. Gurley and Hurst will also see more work. Last week Ryan was 24-36 for 273 and 4. Jones had 2 catches for 24 yards.