Maybe im already screwed but

I need to win. Probably already out of the running but i still wanna win what i can. My team is just in shambles. Here is my team

QB WINSTON, MiNSHEW
RB JACOBS, MIXON, R. FREEMAN, J.WILLIAMS, MONTGOMERY

WR ADAMS,WOODS,KIRK,SAMUEL,GALLUP
TE EBRON
K ELLIOT
DEF COLTS

i need to switch some guys around with most of my WRs injured or on bye. My best waiver adds are

STILLS,WESTBROOK,DAVIS,MVS,DORSETT,PARKER

who do i go with and probablyy dropping a QB so also which one? Should i drop anyone else? Thanks

For QB I would keep Jameis Winston - his schedule is easier, in my opinion, compared to Minshew as he gets to play ATL 2x and Seattle (who have been giving up a lot of points to QB).

As for your lineup, here’s how I would set it:

QB: Winston
RB: Jacobs, Montgomery*
WR: Adams**, Woods
TE: whoever you got
FLEX: Stills
K: Anyone else but Elliot***
DEF: Indianapolis

*Matt Naggy is taking over offensive play calling and he wants to run the ball. If you need a hail mary, this could be a short worth taking. Especially since I don’t have high hopes for either Mixon or Freeman this week.

**Assuming he plays. I would drop Kirk for MVS and have him ready in case Adams isn’t active for the game Sunday night.

***Buffalo has allowed 16 points to kickers through 6 games - with that in mind, the best you could expect from Elliot is 3 points. There’s better options on the waiver wire.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Awesome reply. Thank you very much!

So Adams is doubtful. Who would you rather play knowing that now mvs or dede. It is half ppr.

I think he won’t play. Go Dede

1 Like