McLaurin Trade Offer

I can make trade that involves trading Terry McLaurin and Chase Edmonds for Larry Fitzgerald. I have been looking to trade McLaurin with his tough matchups coming up. My team’s other WRs are: Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Robert Woods, Robby Anderson, and Dante Pettis.
My RBs: McCaffrey, Marlon Mack, Devin Singletary, Nyeim Hines, and Darrel Henderson
Full PPR

I’m leaning towards making the deal. Is it a bad trade?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty good Fitz is solid but I think u could maybe get a bit more but if this is the best u can get I say u take it

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried about all my options with McLaurin, but no one will make a deal for him. I think Fitz can get a a lot of targets each week and a better QB and offense in Arizona.

1 Like

Yea that’s what I think I agree with you completely on that one I’ve also been trying to see what I can get for him but don’t know who to go after

I tried to get Golladay, Courtland Sutton, Allen Robinson, TY Hilton, Hopkins, and Leveon Bell. Wasn’t sure what I could get either so I fired off a few offers.

2 Likes

Would you do McLaurin and Andrews for Melvin Gordon? @aharris96

I don’t think I would do it yet. Gordon hasn’t proven he’s back yet and those are 2 good players you’re offering. you could definitely get a back that has been more consistent this year for them

1 Like

Mack, Kerryon or Brieda? Someone like that? @aharris96

I’m trying to get an RB for McLaurin as well.

What level of RB should Terry fetch?

Yeah I would think you could get one of those guys if those guys have enough RBs to trade one

Mack, Kerryon, and Breida are some good ones I think, or you could pair McLaurin with someone and maybe trade up for Leveon or maybe Josh Jacobs

I was offered Melvin Gordon for mclaurin. Not sure I should pull trigger. Rb by committee with eckler is scaring me.