Mega trade offer!

I was offered CEH, Golladay, and David Montgomery for James Conner, Juju Smith, Todd Gurley, and TY Hilton. Should I accept. I do have AJ Green and Ceedee Lamb that I could try swapping in for one of these guys, but I don’t have much else.

What does your full roster look like. PPR, Standard? Redraft, dynasty?

Yeah, sorry. I’m in a standard redraft.
My team
qb: Josh allen
rb: Aaron Jones, Conner, Gurley, Akers, Henderson, Freeman
Wr: Julio, Juju, Hilton, AJ Green, Ceedee Lamb
TE: Higbee

I say take it, you’ll have two players you can plug into your starting lineup every week with CEH and Monty. I would take this trade in a heartbeat

Aaron Jones and CEH as your starting RBs is not bad, both can be RB1s. Monty provides good depth as a RB2/Flex. Henderson and Akers are fringe felx plays until LAR can ever figure out who they want to use consistenly. Hopefully Freeman can sign with NYG, which will make him a decent flex, I think anyway. You would have great starting RBs with some decent depth behind them.

Julio is Julio, but I think he may miss some time or be a decoy for a few weeks with this hammy issue he is having. Golladay is coming back this week and I fully believe he will immediately improve Det and be the #1 target for Stafford, he is a weekly WR1 in my opinion.

While I like JuJu’s talent, I do not believe he is a true football number 1. I believe he is better when he is treated as a #2 and that is being seen in Pit with Johnson seeing a lot of targets. Hilton, unfortunately at this point so far he is performing aa flex as best.

With Julio and Galladay you have 2 potential top 5 WRs and lamb as a WR2 with WR1 upside. Green is a good flex piece, but you would need to add another depth piece from the waiver.

Overall, this is a trade of similar value for both teams.

I would 100% take this trade.

Golladay is a WR with top 5 upside, JuJu is in a split with Diontae and NOW Chase Claypool. ++

Both of your RB’s are getting an upgrade ++

TY is a throw in.

Do this for sure.