Megalabowl Draft - Feedback Requested

Just completed my 12-team Megalabowl draft this evening from the #6 spot (1/2-point - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 D/ST).

Let me know what you think, friends!

Draft went as follows:
1.6 - Aaron Jones
2.7 - Calvin Ridley (love these two guys to start a draft)
3.6 - Chris Carson
4.7 - DJ Moore
5.6 - Tyler Lockett (normally wouldn’t love having a RB/WR stack for the same team, but Lockett was too good of a value to pass up as the last WR in his tier at this point in the draft)
6.7 - Ronald Jones
7.6 - Kenny Golladay
8.7 - Kenyan Drake
9.6 - Ryan Tannehill (latest I could have taken him without being potentially stuck with Jalen Hurts)
10.7 - Devin Singletary
11.6 - Jakobi Meyers
12.7 - Amon-Ra St. Brown
13.6 - Rondale Moore
14.7 - Miami D/ST
15.6 - Jared Cook (welp…people started taking second TE’s in a league with only 6 bench spots, so I decided to punt and wait until my final pick for a guy who could be a sneaky value with a chance at 7 or 8 scores - would have taken Engram here, but he’s looking like he may not suit up for Week 1).

QB: Ryan Tannehill
RB: Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Ronald Jones, Kenyan Drake, Devin Singletary
WR: Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Golladay, Jakobi Meyers, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Rondale Moore
TE: Jared Cook
D/ST: Miami

I like it quite a bit, axually. Could use a better RB3, but you have a few guys that could fill in if required, and you have really nice WR depth for a double-flex lineup.

A-

Danke.

I hear ya on the RB3. That’s the one downside of the Lockett pick as the Edmonds/Hunt/Gordon/Sermon tier went immediately after. Couldn’t pass on the upside of a week winner like Lockett in the fifth, tho, and I can live with Singletary/Drake as emergency options until it’s time to play the wire.

Was really hoping for Gesicki late, but the run on backup TEs was bonkers.

The Jakobi Meyers pick in the middle of the 11th may be my favorite of the draft as I’d probably take him over any WR who was taken in the 9th or 10th.