‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Megalabowl questions

I made the top three in my sleeper megalabowl so am I moving forward with the playoff cause I’m still playing against teams from my own division?

1 Like

You are moving forward if you’re ranked in top 3. From here on out it won’t matter what happens in your match up in Sleeper, just your total points scored. They will post which teams advance each week on Patreon from now on.

If I’m not a patron how will I know if I’ve moved on?

The Megalabowl is only for patrons. Folks weren’t supposed to be able to signup if they weren’t.

Busted lol

1 Like

Well this is awkward… Lol

1 Like

Who wants to have a pity party with me? I went wire-to-wire as the #1 team, now with Jordan Howard not cleared for contact, I’m prolly gonna be a one-and-done in the playoffs lol.

1 Like

Yep, brutal. Sure, I’ll join. Mine is a shorter story: I have James Conner.

1 Like

I had Conner also but still but up over 130 hopefully I moved on lol. I’m about to be a patron so I can find out didn’t realize that. I had the ultimate draft kid through that was all I needed to take part

I’m also not a patreon and am still in the megalabowl. And can’t see the standing and someone in my league scored less then me and is moving on. Can anyone post the current standing

That would be really awesome if someone did that

You could just become a patron and then you could see the standings

2 Likes