‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Melvin Gordon for Le'Veon Bell

Should I plan for playoffs and trade Melvin Gordon (high) for Le’Veon Bell while he is kind of low?

I would definitely take that trade if I were getting bell. I have no doubt that he’s gonna bounce back

I’m a steelers fan. I love bell and have full confidence in his abilities. However he is now offering me Le’Veon Bell and Larry Fitzgerald for Keenan Allen and Landry. I went RB-RB this year, Keenan Allen is probably my best receiver. I do however also own: Golden Tate, Sammy Watkins, Donte Moncreif, and Jeremy Maclin. If I were to accept that trade I would own Bell, Gordon, and Shady Mccoy. Could probably flip one of those for a top 5 receiver and make up for the lose in Allen…

I would probably do it - although just curious what is your starting roster req and scoring format?

Yahoo League.
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE / PPR.

Take the Bell deal and flip Shady for another receiver. Just my opinion though.

You think Gordon is a better back than shady? I think you are right about flipping one of my RBs for sure though.

If it’s PPR, Shady is better. I just think Gordon is in a better situation. Plus I think Shady’s name can land you a better WR…

I see what you are saying, thanks.