Michael Thomas injury

So since he’s out i have tyreek hill and need a WR2 my options and robby Anderson, scotty Miller (Godwin is out this week), dionte Johnson, and lazard. Tre’quan Smith is also available to pick up so he’s an option as well since he will be the #2 now with Thomas out.

Side note would you start gronk against the panthers or goedert against the rams

Standard scoring 4pt qb

That’s a tough one. Pluses and minuses to each option. Personally I’ve plugged in Scotty Miller into my lineup thanks to the AJ Brown injury. He has the more reliable QB, had as many targets as Godwin last week and now that Godwin is out, should have more opportunities. I just think he has a more solid floor this week than the others. I can easily see a case where Lazard and Anderson catch like 2 passes for 30 yards. Diontae isn’t a bad option if you aren’t yet sure about Miller.

And go with Goeddart. Wentz will be targeting his TE a lot in this game.

I was thinking the same for Miller, and he looked to be similar to edleman for Brady so I think I’ll go with him, Anderson looked promising after last week but not quite sold on him yet, need to see the consistency.

Miller for me with no Godwin

Brady does not want to be 0-2 and seemed to like Miller.