‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Michael Thomas trade help please

Trade away
Michael Thomas , Lynch, Trey Burton
For
Joe mixon, Geronimo Allison, Kenyon drake.

In Dire need of change. Lost the last 3

Other TE is Vance Macdonald
.5ppr

Any help??

I think getting rid of Lynch and burton is smart I think this could be good trade for you. How does the rest of your team look though?

If you need RB help I like this.

can you get something better than Drake? I like Mixon and Allison but not a huge fan of Drake. Esp when Lynch has high rb2 upside when the game script is right.

I’m trying to totally switch my team up. Here’s my lineup

Qb- Watson
Rb- Gordon,Howard,Clement, Lynch
Wr- Michael Thomas, Kearse, cooper, coutee
Te- Burton, Vance Macdonald

I realize I am weak at wr and trading away Michael Thomas is risky, but I feel like he will regress with Ingram back and he is my best trade asset. Aside from Gordon who I’m not trading… once the trade goes through I will
Package my other rbs for a solid Wr1/2 if I can swing it. Just been throwing so many trades out there and no one is biting on Howard/lynch.

12 team idp league which is pretty deep. Not a lot on waivers and it’s a 3 man keeper league so guys are stingey on trading

You should be able to package Thomas and Lynch for a better RB.

Really, a trade you’d want to do is trade Clement or Lynch for a solid WR2 like Tyler Boyd.

I feel like lynch is done for the season. Oakland stinks.

It is true, but you have some solid RB depth. You’d ant to convert Thomas for two WR2s or as I said, pair him with and Rb so that you have another RB1 and a solid WR2

You cannot trade away MT. Your WRs are extremely weak behind him. MT > Mixon anyways.

He’s really only had one average game and been a stud in all others. He was actually crushing in that skins game but it was such a blow out they didn’t even need him anymore. And also, brees scored on 2 massive long bombs. Hard for anyone else to score when that happens.

I totally agree with you selling Lynch and Burton though.

I’m in the same kind of league rn too. Waivers are thin thin