Michael Thomas Trade Opportunity

Hey FootClan, I am in a 14 team, redraft 0.5 PPR league and you must start 3 WRs. I am in trade conversations with the MT owner, and he wants a startable WR for MT. Should I take the gamble on him, here is my good WR depth, and if so, which WR would you give up for the MT Gamble wait game. Hopkins, Thielen, Woods, Hilton, and Deebo. I have Zeke and was hoping to flip Hilton for a better RB2, but this seems pretty tempting.

Thanks guys!

High ankle sprains are no joke. Picking up MT at this point will likely hurt your team more than it helps, especially considering your depth. I’d look elsewhere

1 Like

I dont think i’d touch your lineup right now for MT… His injury will probably last 3 to 4 weeks (or more), and i dont like Hilton enough to be your WR3 while you wait for MT to comeback… Deebo is on IR, so you’d have 2 injured WRs. I actually like Hopkins/Thielen/Woods a lot for your team considering you have 14 teams in the league.

1 Like

wait, if they are losing with MT on the bench and get desperate then fire away a trade in 3-6 weeks. he won’t be right for a while.

1 Like

So even hold onto TY? In that situation I will still roll with my big 3 and will be giving up my lowest rated WR. If he would take Hilton for MT, would you do that, or still wait?

In my opinion Hilton is your only tradeable player in this situation. If you want to take a chance on MT for Hilton i’d say do it! Do you think MT owner would take it? I dont think i would if i were him, at least not this week… maybe if the desperation comes after losing his matchups in the next week or two.

1 Like

He has put him in the conversation, so I will wait and see what he says. I am not comfortable with the other 3, but wanted to see others opinions. I think we are on the same page about the Hilton, but I don’t know if he will bite.

1 Like

well if you can flip a lesser guy and you’ll comfortable with your present WR depth, then go for it. he can have value end of season into the palyoffs

1 Like