Michel for OBJ

I just got this accepted in my full PPR 12 team, went after a few of the buy low WRs and the OBJ owner was frustrated and bit. Will he bounce back though this is the question?

My team now:
QB - Ryan
RBs - Kamara, DJ, Montgomery, Jones, Singletary, Coleman,
WRs - Allen, Amari Cooper, Godwin, OBJ, Anderson
TE - Engram

The Browns look terrible. I kind of did the same thing two weeks ago. I traded McCoy for OBJ straight up and then last week I traded OBJ for Hopkins. I had more faith that Houston would get things going as we’ve seen it for years. I’d personally try to move OBJ for someone else based on his name value.

Yeah he’s looking like an inconsistent WR2 at the moment, granted with a big ceiling but not the everyweek stud WR1 he was.

I like the play for Hopkins and the Adams and MT owners are short handed at RB so i might be able to do a package deal there. Ultimately i don’d mind having him and i’m more worried about the meltdown that is no doubt coming, Odell likes his stats and will go full diva shortly if this carries on for one more week.

The only other aspect is if you can hold him his week 11 to year end is fantastic from a match up perspective so if the Browns can get it together he could be a force down the stretch.