Michel/Sutton for Cook/Cooper

I was offered Dalvin Cook and Amari Cooper for Sony Michel and Courtland Sutton. Would you take this trade, keeping in mind I would be able to play Cook this week, while Michel is on bye? I’m also a little concerned with Michel now that Burkhead will be back in the mix…

My WRs: Kupp (IR), Tate, Lockett, Sutton, J. Reynolds, A. Miller
My RBs: McCaffrey, Michel, Lindsay, Richard, Davis

This is a 1 slot keeper league, if that would sway your decision. Candidates are:

• Michel = 7th round
  • Kupp = 8th round
  • Sutton = 15th round
  • Lindsay = 15th round

I think you keep Michel and keep him next year. I believe Burkhead will affect James White since White cannot handle blocking responsibilities. You’re struggling at WR but Amari is not your answer.

1 Like

The Patriots always draft at the end of the first round, so I as a fan never truly know who they are taking. They clearly liked Michel enough to take him in the first, even though they just signed Burkhead to an extension.

Do I think he is going to get 25 carries? No. I dont. But I think after the bye they are hopefully going to do the smart thing and throw him the ball a couple times to keep things balanced. Ultimately I see 15-18 touches a game, with a good chance of keeping goalline work.

What do you guys think of counter offering Lindsay/Sutton for Cook/Cooper?

His other WRs are Hilton, Golladay, C. Davis, D. Baldwin and DJ Moore.

I wouldn’t wanna get rid of Lindsay either I like your top 3 RB’s

1 Like